We are experts in customized solutions
Our customers in the renewable energy industry are challenged with some of the most complex and heavy lifting tasks, when they have to move items such as nacelles, blades or other large components. It is our job to make sure those jobs can be performed in a safe and smooth way.
Our engineers are experts in designing and constructing customized lifting solutions. Our team consists of 10+ engineers and engineering technicians who all work in our “Solution Center”. They have both the experience and technical skills, and they have done it all from small and simple lifting beams to large complex tools with mechanical functions.
Let us know your lifting challenge and we will find the best solution!
- Design of lifting and handling equipment
- Project management
- CE marking of equipment according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EF
- Structural analysis
- Rigging calculations
- Design according to EN/DNVGL/ASME
- User manuals
- Risk assessment
- 3D and 2D drawings
- 3D print
- Manufacture in own production unit
- Load test in our test facilities
- SAT and FAT (Site- & Factory Acceptance Test)
Maximum quality equipment
When developing tools, our in-house capabilities: engineering team, production team and testing facilities, enable us to follow the product closely from the early drafts to the final fine-tuning and proof load tests - ensuring the quality in each step.
Lifting Equipment in Accordance with
- EN13155 Cranes, Safety, Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- DNVGL-ST-0377 Standard for shipboard lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-0378 Standard for offshore and platform lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-E271 Offshore containers
- DNVGL-ST-E273 Portable offshore units
- ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Crane Design in Accordance with
- DS/EN 13001-1 and DS/EN 13001-2 General crane design
- DS/EN 15011 Bridge and gantry cranes
- DS/EN 14985 Slewing jib cranes
- DS/EN 13852-1 Offshore cranes
When you receive your lifting tool, it is CE marked with full documentation and user manual.
How can we help?
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.